How To Maintain Artificial Grass
There are inumeros ways to maintain Artificial Grass/Synthetic Turf for installations in Residential backyards, pet clinics, playground and putting greens. We from Wakasa Construction & Landscaping would like to share our favorite ways to do so...
Artificial Grass/Synthetic turf doesn't require a lot of maintenance...
- Rinse synthetic grass with your water hose to remove dust or pollen.
- Pick up pet droppings as soon as possible.
- Rinse synthetic grass once a week to maintain freshness.
There are many pet odor deodorizers out there....
We recommend Envirofill and Zaps-It Deodorizer.
* Use as needed
How to maintain your Synthetic Lawn looking fresh and fluffy
You can use a push broom to push against the grain to fluff up your turf if needed.
This power brush is great and easy to use on artificial turf... Anyone can use it.. Great for larger areas.
You can use these rake to spread an infill, to clean up your lawns, or just to fluff up the blades of turf.
Removing food spots, etc.
- Household detergent with warm water
- Simple Green
Do not use any cleaners that contain chlorine bleaches or acid.
Removing debris or leaves
- Plastic rake
- Leaf blower
- Soft broom
Do not use a metal rake or anything with sharp edges. This can damage the synthetic turf.
What can damage your Synthetic Lawn:
- Any extreme heat
- Sharp or jagged edges
- Reflective windows (I.E. Energy efficient windows - solution to this situation are window screens)